Make Love Last!
Being in love is an amazing experience, which usually involves being passionately energized, filled with desire, joy and positive feelings and consumed with thoughts of the other person. Congratulations on finding someone with whom you want to spend the rest of your life.
Let’s make this relationship last!
Research reliably shows that couples who attend marriage preparation courses or premarital counseling and address their concerns in advance are much less vulnerable to divorce.
As a marriage therapist, I am teaching a one-day marriage preparation workshop designed for new couples to help create asolid foundation for a lifetime of love.
- the stages in a relationship and the brain chemistry involved in each
- basics of healthy relationships
- effective communication skills
- what to do about conflict – how to turn conflicts into connections
- how to safely address concerns and explore difficult topics
- affair prevention
- keeping your love vibrant
Come and learn how to communicate, how to deepen your connection, and how to create lasting love.