- This event has passed.
Start Right Stay Connected Premarital Seminar
June 2 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Research reliably shows that couples who attend marriage preparation courses or premarital counseling and address their concerns in advance are much less vulnerable to divorce. Our one-day marriage preparation workshop is designed for new couples to help create a solid foundation for a lifetime of love. In addition to covering the basics of healthy relationships, effective communication skills and conflict resolution, couples will be taught how to safely address their premarital questions and to explore such topics as:
- Concerns about finances and different approaches to money management
- Concerns about having children
- Parenting decisions
- Creating blended families
- Affair prevention
- Relationships with parents, in-laws and friends
- Enhancing sexual intimacy
- Planning your ceremony
Come and learn how to communicate, how to deepen your connection, and how to create lasting love.
To register, click here.