- This event has passed.
Getting the Love You Want – Monteagle
November 4, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - November 6, 2016 @ 4:30 pm$795
Experts say that workshops and marriage education seminars are the wave of the future. Research in the Journal of Family Psychology suggests that marriage education cuts the divorce rate significantly. It is much more economical and effective to proactively learn about relationships through a workshop.
- Saving your marriage or relationship may be the best investment you can make.
- You prevent future problems and issues by learning how to address conflicts.
- You leave knowing how to navigate the communication issue.
- A weekend workshop is comparable to months of therapy.
- You discover that other couples are working through similar issues.
- You give each other an enormous gift by spending a weekend creating the relationship you DO want.
- You leave feeling restored and reconnected.
- You learn to work as a team.
- You learn to model a healthy, happy relationship for your children.
- You will not regret this investment.
- This is a workshop / seminar format – not group therapy. You are never required to disclose personal details of your relationship.
- Register 3 weeks early and receive a $50 discount.
See what previous workshop attendees are saying:
- “…the workshop was a beautiful experience in every regard…unforgettable and life changing…”
- “We are at a new place in our relationship after this weekend and cannot sufficiently thank you…”
- “I walked away from the workshop filled with hope and ad new understanding of myself and my partner…”
- “If you and yours want to learn some wonderful life and relationship lessons and techniques – why we are as we are, what makes each of us tick, how to truly listen to one another, how to BE in a relationship – take advantage of this…truly life changing…and Jeannies style is wonderfully peaceful and honest!”
- “I learned constructive ways to communicate with my partner to resolve conflicts…”
- “…life changing weekend for us truly…in our relationship as well as our personal lives with family and friends”.